Enhancement is the method through which an existing functionality is modified or a newly created one is added to SAP’s standard business applications. Enhancements in SAP are done in order to cater to the business requirements. These don’t require any special access keys to do modification and can be implemented directly on the system.
Under our development services, we develop SAP solutions that enhance the standard functionality of the SAP system. Besides, we also develop new applications, which are specific for meeting the client’s industry requirements. These are custom developments which are unique and mission critical and custom designed to address your complex :
Barcode Scanning (Inventory Management)
Integrating barcode scanning in real-time with inventory control, materials management and other enterprise applications, like SAP helps in promoting efficiency and accuracy throughout the project. Apart from freeing up the workforce, it links the inventory system information with that of the enterprise’s other operations thus bringing transparency and reducing data redundancy.
Mobile Solution (Mobile Applications)
With the increasing availability of Android, I-phones etc,mobile business apps have become a necessity. We develop state-of-the-art mobile applications for your business partners, employees and your customers,which are user centric. These mobile applications are customized as per your line of business and industry.
Workflow through web solution (BSP- Business Server Pages, WebDynPro) We also develop Business Server Pages (BSP) applications and SAP WebDynPro applications for SAP NetWeaver Portal, which help in accelerating and streamlining the workflow in various work processes within any organization.
Few key Process Enhancement and Developments are :
- eWay Bill Generation Process
- Outward Freight Bill Passing System
- Transportation Utilization
- Security Deposit and PDC Cheque receiving Process
- Customer Job-Work Process
- Product Costing /Material Ledger
- End to End Inventory Tracking (Vendor to Customer)
- Inventory Ageing
- MES development & Integration with SAP
- Capacity Planning & Plant Efficiency
- Daily & Monthly Indirect cost vs production monitor
- Manpower utilization report
- BOM approval system after ECN.
- Document Approval Process
- Online auction & bidding